The Claim Process
When dealing with wind, hail or natural disasters, property owners face a unique set of challenges.
You’re faced with making critical decisions required to minimize damages and navigate a complicated insurance claims process. Filing with your insurance can be filled with ambiguous language, complicated calculations and endless lists of documents which makes the process overwhelming and time-consuming.
Most people don’t realize how complicated the insurance claim process can be, particularly with damages that are considered hidden or aren’t readily recognized by untrained professionals.
The burden is placed on the property owner to recognize and prove the claim in order to be reimbursed for a loss. When a disaster occurs, the insurance company has adjusters, engineers, claims managers and lawyers representing the company’s interests.
Dealing effectively with insurance claims presents a challenge. As claims get more complex, the energy and time required to properly document and assess every detail of the loss increases. Most property owners whom attempt to handle their own claim are unable to recover and collect full and fair compensation for their losses.
Property owners facing storm damage turn to Blair Roofing for assistance in rebuilding homes and stabilizing their lives.
Our experienced expert staff will:
- Compile a comprehensive risk analysis of the damage.
- Conduct a detailed review of your loss.
- Document and accurately value every detail of your loss.
- Prepare a strategy to restore your home to original condition.
- Fully substantiate and prove damages.
- Conduct an onsite review of the damages to your property with your insurance adjuster.
- Prepare an itemized Xactimate scope of loss.
- Coordinate and manage all trades required to complete the restoration.